The long frontage overlooks the shore, a unique setting where stone blends with metal and the green tint of glass works in cameo with the honey tones of wood. Since 1881, a holiday retreat of the great dukes of Russia, The Grand Hotel des Thermes stages grand hotel tradition to make your stay exceptional.
Luxury and elegance, majestic staircases, wide views onto the sea and stylish ambience. Attentive, discreet service to meet your every need with efficiency and courtesy.
Grand Hôtel des Thermes Restaurants
Visit the Grand Hôtel des Thermes website :
- 174 bedrooms, from individual room to the luxurious Suite, sea view or South facing. Connected rooms : Croisière Grand Large + Transat Émeraude
- Access for handicapped persons.
- Free access to the swimming pool, sauna, hammam and cardio-training area
- Bar lounge with sea view
- Terrace facing the sea, garden facing South, solarium
- Kids’ club
- Safe and mini-bar
- TV satellite and Canal +
- Children under 12 : free accommodation in the parents’ bedroom
- Room service
- Baby mat on request (free)
- Local tax : 1.50 €/day/person
- Extra bed (from the Escale category room only) : 24 €
- Pets : 15 €/day, food not included and access forbidden to the restaurant and to the thalasso area
- Garage : 13 €/day (6 days package : 68 €)
- Bike rental on request