As part of a chic, contemporary reinterpretation of Saint-Malo’s heritage, “Le Nouveau Monde” will offer a setting inspired by naval history, major discoveries, the spirit of privateers, of trading posts and colonies…
Ideally located, overlooking the bay of Saint-Malo and in walking distance from the old walled town, “Le Nouveau Monde” Hotel and Spa will offer:
- 83 four star luxury rooms (approx. 27m ²)
- “Les Sept Mers” restaurant, sea view, offering international cuisine
- “Le Comptoir” sea view bar
- An indoor pool and spa, managed by Thermes Marins de Saint-Malo, incorporating a jet pool, steam room, a sun terrace and two massage areas
- A conference area offering high-quality, functional services over 250m ²
The restaurant “Les 7 Mers”
“Les 7 mers” restaurant, which opens onto the beach and the sea, offers real culinary adventure through world cuisine. Our chef, Stéphane Haissant (formerly chef at the famous Tour d’Argent in Paris) strives to invent recipes where regional produce is revisited with a touch of exoticism.
Set sail for distant shores on a journey into the heart of the senses.
Enjoy a drink at “Le Comptoir” bar, and relive the days when ships returned to port, loaded with spices, cocoa, coffee, vanilla …